Exciting Summer Water Activities
Enjoy Summer Activities in Myrtle Beach and Save!
BOOK NOW Back to Videos
Summer Vacations Offer - Save 40%
- In addition to its wide beautiful beaches, there’s so much more for the family to enjoy on a Myrtle Beach vacation. The Marina Inn at Grande Dunes offers a variety of water activities onsite and since we are centrally located to both Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach; consider some of these exciting activities while in Myrtle Beach.
- A beach experience unlike no other; the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes beach is sparsely populated and unspoiled with trees, beach grass and dunes. We provides full service amenities including life guard service, beach umbrellas, chairs, towels, shower, changing room and facilities along with the Cabana Café offers light dining, beer & wine (Open seasonally April – September).
- Off the beach, enjoy our outdoor pool that provides a walk-in, shallow section for young kids and deeper section for older kids and adults. Relax in one of two Jacuzzis overlooking the beautiful Grande Dunes Marina. Dining and cocktails are available at the Pool Bar.
- Rent a jet ski or take the family out on a pontoon boat at Myrtle Beach Watersports – conveniently located beside the Marina Inn at the Grande Dunes Marina.
- For more exciting water activities; take the family to Myrtle Waves Waterpark attraction for all ages from the Kids Park Rides to the variety of thrill water slides. Or just enjoy floating down the lazy river or the large wave pool.
- Ripley’s Aquarium continues to be a highly sought after experience. Enjoy popular exhibits like “Rainbow Rock” and “Dangerous Reef” or participate in Live Shows throughout the day at “Rainbow Rock” and more!
Check our website special offers for the best rates available this summer. Travel Sunday - Thursday to receive the best rates.