South Carolina Beach Hotels
Top Myrtle Beach Destination
RESORT AMENITIES UPDATE!
Indoor/outdoor pools, whirlpools and fitness center is open utilizing proper sanitizing protocols and social distancing. Beach shuttle service is available at 50% capacity on Saturdays & Sundays through Sunday, October 18, 2020 and masks are required. Beach chairs/umbrella service is available on Saturdays & Sundays through October 18, 2020. For guests that wish to self park at the beach access, a parking pass is available upon request. Please CLICK HERE to learn more about ongoing safety protocols, current and future opening dates of available amenities.
FACE MASK ORDINANCE
Face masks are required while inside enclosed areas of Hotel, Retail and Food Service Establishments. CLICK HERE to learn more about face mask ordinance in the City of Myrtle Beach.
Our unique private section of the beach offers solitude not found at other Myrtle Beach access. This section of the beach is unspoiled with a winding path of trees, beach grass and dunes. It is relatively unpopulated other than Marina Inn guests or local members. Our beach is wide with enough space to stretch out without feeling crowded or over run by foot traffic. Enjoy splashing in the surf with the kids or just relaxing in the sun. This is a rare Myrtle Beach experience!
PLEASE NOTE: The beach area is open year round, however, we offer full services exclusively for our guests daily in the summer and on Saturdays & Sundays in Spring/Fall (see exact dates below); During the times that these services are not provided (off season); the Marina Inn shuttle is available to our guests upon request.
- Beach umbrellas, chairs and towels, shower, changing room and full facilities are provided for hotel guests
- Beach Cabana Café serves light dining, beer & wine and provides an enclosed, shaded porch with tables/chairs away from the sun
- Just five minutes away, the Marina Inn beach shuttle is provided and is available throughout the day to and from the Marina Inn
- Beach lifeguard service
PARKING: Please be aware that there is no parking available at our beach access. Round trip transportation is provided by our complimentary beach shuttle.
2020 Beach Full Service Operation Schedule:
Open Saturday & Sunday Only:
Beach Service: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Food & Beverage Service: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Beach service available: Saturday & Sunday only from 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Beach Service includes: Chairs, towels and umbrellas, changing room, shower, full facilities & Beach Lifeguard Service
- Food & Beverage Service includes: Light dining menu of sandwiches, salads and lite fare as well as beer & wine
- Marina Inn Shuttle Service available: 9:00am - 5:00pm
*Weather Notice: The hotel may choose to close the beach service should weather conditions not permit due to rain, lightening or other dangerous weather conditions. Hours of operation for snack bar may vary with weather conditions and business levels.
Beach regulations require that chairs and umbrellas are removed from the beach prior to 5:00pm
The Oceanfront Beach Access does not include access to the "Ocean Club", which is a private membership club also located on the Grande Dunes.