Marina Inn Group Meetings Fact Sheet
Ideally situated between the Atlantic Ocean and the Grande Dunes Marina, this master-planned resort spans 2,220 lavish acres. And at the heart of this idyllic retreat, you'll find the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes tucked away in peaceful seclusion, yet just minutes to all of the activities that Myrtle Beach has to offer. This extraordinary hotel is a blend of elegant, yet casual ambiance with warm, sincere personal service.
Living up to our impeccable standards, every one of the 200 guest rooms and suites at Marina Inn provides spacious, contemporary accommodations in warm, cozy surroundings. Savor lavish comforts designed to fulfill your every need. All guest rooms include:
- Private Balcony with Sweeping Water Views of the Waterway/Golf Course or the Poolscape/ Marina
- Large, Luxuriously Appointed Travertine Tile Bathrooms
- Separate Glassed In Shower with Relaxing RainShower Heads
- Tommy Bahama Upscale Amenities
- 300 thread count imported cotton bed linens
- 47’ LCD HDTV’s with Premium Channels
- Lighted Makeup Mirrors
- (2) Cotton Bath Robes
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryers
- WiFi (included)
- Ironing Board/Iron
- In-room Safe
- Dual Phone Lines and Voicemail
- Mini or Full Fridge (varies by room type)
- Washer/Dryer in 2/3 Bedrooms Suites only
- Full kitchens in 2/3 Bedroom Suites only
- Valet parking
- In-room spa services
- 24 hour business center
- Outdoor poolscape featuring heated, infinity edge pool, 2 hot tubs, light dining & bar service
- Indoor pool/whirlpool
- Fitness room/dry heat sauna
- Preferred tee times at the Resort Club at Grande Dunes located onsite
- Shuttle to our private access beach (seasonal), the Tennis Club at Grande Dunes and the Resort Club at Grande Dunes
- WaterScapes, the Marina Inn's signature restaurant, offering local, fresh sustainable dining in an elegantly casual atmosphere.
- Reflections, Marina Inn's Lobby Bar overlooking the marina, serves up specialty cocktails, tapas and light fare offers a relaxed atmosphere offering both indoor and outdoor seating.
- Reflections Coffee featuring Starbucks Coffee products and light breakfast items.
- A favorite of the locals is the Anchor Café - a seasonal, outdoor, waterfront cafe serving up succulent burgers, along with an incredibly delicious selection of fresh salads, pastas and sandwiches.
- Ruth Chris Steakhouse - located onsite
- Private Access Beach - Oceanfront access with complimentary chairs/towels/umbrellas; casual cuisine, beer, wine & facilities (seasonal)
- Grande Dunes Resort Course – Preferred tee times at this championship 18-hole golf course located on the Grande Dunes Resort
- Tennis Club at Grande Dunes - 10 HarTru courts, pools & locker rooms, lessons
- Myrtle Beach Water Sports at the Grande Dunes Marina with jetski and pontoon boat rentals and dolphin tours (seasonal).
- Walk/Bike/Run Trails – Several trails available for all levels are accessible by the Marina Parkway.
- Offering 15,000 square feet of lavish function that will accommodate up to 700 guests
- Eight rooms include two well-appointed conference rooms and an executive boardroom
- Top destination wedding location offering wedding packages and indoor/outdoor space for events
- Centrally located on the Southeast coast between New York & Miami, FL
- Drive Times (one way) Charlotte, NC - 4 hours; Atlanta, GA - 6 hours; Raleigh, NC - 3 hours; Columbia, SC - 3 hours; Greenville, SC - 5 hours
- Located on the prestigious North end of Myrtle Beach, in the 2200 acre Grande Dunes resort on Hwy 17. Bypass North in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach International Airport is located 10 minutes north of the Marina Inn serviced by 10 airlines & over 20 direct flights
- Centrally located to top rated attractions including:
- Broadway at the Beach - featuring 350 acres of shopping, dining, entertainment & attractions
- Top Rated Theatres & Attractions
- Shopping Venues
- Local Dining
The resort fee is 15% per night and includes the following activities and amenities:
- Wireless internet access in all areas of hotel
- Valet parking
- PM Lobby Refreshments
- Local and 800 access call connections
- Transportation to our private access beach, Grande Dunes Golf Clubs, Tennis Club at Grande Dunes
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels are provided at our private access beach (seasonal)
- 24 hour use of hotel fitness facility, indoor /outdoor pools & hot tubs
- The Marina Inn does not allow pets but will be glad to refer a reputable pet boarding facility.
- The Marina Inn does not provide airport transportation. All major car rental companies are located at the Myrtle Beach Airport & a one-way cab fare is approximately $30.00
Taxes & Fees:
Room rates quoted are non-commissionable, net rates, subject to tax, which is currently 13%.
Click here to download Marina Inn Group Meetings Fact Sheet